How to Sell Dental Treatments to Your Patients
Online Comprehensive Course, Sales skills for dentists who want to make more and provide better treatments...
In Universities 🎓 we have not been prepared to be entrepreneurs...
But we open a dental office and have to compete.
Some of you are lucky and compete against other "amateurs", e.g. other dentists or physicians, but some of us are in countries where regulations allow even a taxi driver to open a dental office, which makes everything a pure business and then YOU, as a dentist, have to compete against "real" entrepreneurs.
👉 This course is a very comprehensive training for dentists and their teams about ethical sales and the skills you need to be successfully closing the treatments you offer to your patients
⛔️ You don’t have to learn things the hard way.
⛔️ You don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
✅ With this course you will be equipped with skills and ideas, that will help you with the dental ethical sales process.
Success doesn’t have to be eventual (or by chance). You can get started NOW.
In its 25 lectures, you will find many tips and tricks, that you have to
write down, practice and repeat over and over,
so that they come naturally out of your
mind to help patients to make the correct decision and choose you and your proposed
If your dental skills are excellent, but you want more patients to accept bigger, more sophisticated, better treatments for them, then this course is the right one for you.
Easy-to-apply ideas and strategies that increase dental sales and cash flow. To boost profits is the key to dental business success.
You will be equipped with real world tips on how to communicate properly and how to present to patients your proposal in a way they will say " YES ✅".
If you implement these strategies, your dental business will succeed, the first time. You CAN learn these lessons the easy way — and “Dental Sales Made Easy” is your key to doing that.
So don ́t wait and register today! .
During the course, you learn👌:
This course gives you a deep understanding of the dental sales process and its skills. Among many other things you will learn:
- Sales-Process Tips for dentists and physician
- The Importance of Body Language
- The Closing Process
- What words and language to use with patients
- Tools and techniques for the close
- How to upsell
- What to do with an indecisive patient
You probably spend more than the investment of this training program on dinner out every month — and dinner out doesn’t increase your profits, boost your dental sales and power your productivity like this course does.
This course comprises 25 CRUCIAL lessons:
Section 1: Introduction
- Lecture 1: Introduction
Section 2: Setting the basis
- Lecture 2: Why Marketing and Sales are so important in Dentistry: Learn how to create awareness, what marketing options we have and
the truth about our business
- Lecture 3: Difference between Marketing vs Sales and Features vs Benefits
Gain awareness of the terms and understand the differences
- Lecture 4: About the Importance of Selling: Learn facts about sales and why you are selling yourself short
- Lecture 5: Why selling is so difficult for most dentists: Learn the principles of selling, what are the fears and what to have in mind
Section 3: Communication basics
- Lecture 6: Basics of Patient Communication: Learn the communication patterns, tonality, body language and what to have in mind
- Lecture 7: What language to use for patients: Learn how to replace negative words by positive words, how to avoid technicisms and what the mistakes in communication are
Section 4: The buying habits
- Lecture 8: 5 reasons patients don't buy your treatments: Know them and react to them. Improve your process.
- Lecture 9: 3 reasons why patients buy your treatments: Know the reasons and how to take advantage of them.
Section 5: The don’ts
- Lecture 10: 5 mistakes dentists make when they try to sell treatments: Avoid these mistakes by knowing them.
- Lecture 11: Avoid this in Sales
- Learn about what is the most important thing for the patient, what questions to avoid and how to re-formulate these questions.
Section 6: The Selling Process
- Lecture 12: Why asking questions is important in selling: Learn why we need questions, what is their aim and what we need to
find out with them.
- Lecture 13: The 4 P Method to sell your treatments: Learn a simple sales method to follow and how to adapt it to a dental situation
- Lecture 14: Steps to improve your Sales Process: 5 steps and how to improve the process.
Section 7: The Objections
- Lecture 15: Your First No: Learn how to change the game, and about deflection and looping.
- Lecture 16: A simple idea on how to handle objections: Learn a simple 3F-method idea to follow and get to know each of the 3 steps.
- Lecture 17: Most common Objections and how to handle them: Learn the basic ideas of objection handling, be equipped with tools for any objection and handle the objections in a professional way.
Section 8: The Close
- Lecture 18: Start closing, don't sell your treatments: A “closer” uses the simple idea of “Value in Advance”.
- Lecture 19: Preconditions for a good Close: Learn what to know, what to prepare and what to avoid for a good close.
- Lecture 20: The 10 most used Closing Techniques: Learn your tools to close in any situation, their application in dentistry and important things in general about the closing moment.
- Lecture 21: The Closing Sequence: Learn what the aim of the closing sequence is, get to know the steps of the sequence and have a structure you can always follow.
- Lecture 22: The Keywords of Closing: Learn the Trigger Words, Looping Words and Closing Words.
Section 9: The Extras
- Lecture 23: Gift-Wrap your Value: Learn the difference for your value if you wrap it + apply it to dentistry.
- Lecture 24: Upselling Strategy: Learn why, when + how upselling makes sense, + apply it in dentistry.
- Lecture 25: The Indecisive Patient: Learn these two options: The sudden death close and the method of telling them what to do in a smooth way.
Now, you’re probably wondering how much this is going to cost you.
This program sells for $650 on our website, but since we are living in uncertain times, we are offering you this program for 50% off, that is $325 only which includes lifetime access to 25 videos, totaling about 6 hours of instructions, proven ideas, strategies and techniques you can use immediately to increase your dental sales, boost profits and achieve your goals.
So we don’t have to explain why, at a $325 price point, this training program is a no-brainer. You will earn back this investment in no time.
All we ask for in return is your honest feedback once you've had a chance to check out this brand-new training program.
If you implement these strategies, your dental business will succeed, the first time. You CAN learn these lessons the easy way — and “How to Sell Dental Treatments to Your Patients” is your key to doing that.
Get started now!
Learn the techniques of one of the most recognized dentists in his field
Why trust Dr. German Gomez?
Dr. German Gómez is Spaniard and DDS, MD and PhD from the University of Tübingen, Germany.
For the past 25 years, Dr. Gómez has been in tight contact with the dental industry. He worked in the headquarters of a big dental corporation for three years.
In the last 20 years, Dr. Gómez has held over 400 lectures, seminars and hands-on workshops in 42 different countries all over the world, many of them in Dental Business Management.
After some years in the most prestigious dental offices of Germany, Dr. Gomez finally moved to Spain in 2004, where he runs his dental office in Valencia, focusing on Esthetic Dentistry and Implants.
Spain is an extremely hostile environment to run a dental office as a business due to the legislation and the overflow of dental universities. Starting from scratch and succeeding in that environment gives the course a higher value.
He is also a certified trainer at the International College of Dental Management in London, ICDM.
Certificate of Completion
Get started now!
You make this investment at NO RISK because you’re covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. You have nothing to lose.
Try the techniques in the program for a full month, and if it doesn’t meet your expectations, return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started now!
We are an ISO Certified Dental Academy
Mastery Academy has achieved yet another milestone! We are now officially an ISO certified dental academy for quality assurance.
Our ISO certification is a testimony of our commitment towards offering quality, affordable, and accessible dental education and training for all dental professionals around the globe. We offer high-quality customer care and management services (ISO 9001: 2015), coupled with the highest levels of personal data security and privacy (ISO 27001:2013).